- UMVIM SEJ is now strictly using this online registration and insurance process. We are no longer able to process paper registration.
- Registration is a free service! You will not need to pay for anything unless you are purchasing our insurance. We encourage all teams and Individual Volunteers to register UMVIM, SEJ regardless of participation in our insurance.
- If you wish to purchase insurance coverage, the total cost includes the price of the insurance as well as the processing fees. Please refer to our Insurance FAQ for more information.
- When submitting your payment for INSURANCE via check, please include with it an invoice with your church/group name, team leader name, registration and departure dates, and destination.
- If you need to make changes in insurance coverage or team roster, please call the office 205-453-9480, Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm/Friday 8:30-4:00 or email SEJinfo@umvim.org. DO NOT RE-REGISTER YOUR TEAM. Any changes done within 3 business days of departure may result in not receiving insurance ID cards prior to departure.
Team Leaders are responsible for registering their teams, and it must be completed in one sitting. The online portal will not log you off due to inactivity during the process, but it will not save your progress if you quit. Please make sure you have all of the information below for each team member below before beginning:
- legal name or as it appears on passport
- departure and return dates
- date of birth
- email address
Team Leaders should register their teams. Individual Volunteer should register any family members who will be serving with them.
For more information regarding insurance coverage, please click here.
Team Leaders should comply with the following “Best Practices”
- Completed UMVIM team leader training
- Comply with their annual conference Safe Sanctuary Policy
- Register with UMVIM SEJ and have appropriate health insurance
- Serve with an UMVIM project or Global Ministries missionary